OUR COMMITMENT TO MEMBERS
- To honour the Word of God, rightly dividing it, and to provide clear and consistent teaching of Biblical principles.
- To continuously seek God for direction in leadership of the life of the Fellowship.
- To give leadership according to our understanding of Biblical standards.
- To set an example of Godly character in all matters of morality, good conduct and lifestyle.
- To help each member develop and grow in their relationship with God and to equip them for works of ministry.
- To seek to make room for the expression of God-given ministries.
- To encourage each member in Biblical standards of personal holiness and to speak specifically into areas of their lives where we believe these are in danger of being infringed.
- To provide the necessary framework in which relationships with others can be developed so that love, care and concern may be meaningfully expressed to each member.
- To help each member have a sense of belonging regardless of the size of the Fellowship.
- To steward responsibly the gifts that are given to the work of God in this place.
Gateway Elim Latest News & Updates
Contact Gateway Elim, Ammanford
Pastor Alan Hamilton